So Swimmable, Calm, Beautiful Colors, Few People, and So Much Peace! Feeling So So Blessed This Week!


Cast your bread on the waters; for you shall find it after many days. 
-Ecclesiastes 11:1

What another beautiful day here in paradise! I feel so so blessed! The beach was lovely today, so calm and swimmable. Beautiful colors, lovely clean and clear water, not many people, I just love all the peace and prayer time at the beach each day! So so lovely! God is great in my life! He has graced me with a wonderful spouse, family, parents, upbringing, profession, home, faith, and so much peace! I feel so grateful to God for all! I am enjoying my one class this summer. We are getting a raise and bonus and raises for the next three years too, which is lovely! So much good news! I am not letting people steal my job! Staying in Spirit with God, not letting anyone steal my joy! There are a lot of people today that are suffering. Many cancel you, hate you, dismiss you,  even priests and family members, it is fine, we live in selfish times. I have God on my side and the Holy Spirit lifting me up! I am the type that loves to please others, to ask a lot of questions, to be friends and close to family, but today most family and friends do not want to be bothered.  it is just fine. I have my spouse who is wonderful and cares and is so supportive. I have God, these are really the only two that matter. Other people cannot bring me down! God lifts me up each day, I ask for His instructions to guide me, I try to live by His will and teachings, and commandments, and be a person of good will. Today most people do not want you to even say "God Bless you" to them. We live in odd times, selfish times, so many have sold their souls to satan, slaves of the devil, they lack God and the Holy Spirit in them, all we can do is try to be people of good will for all of these children of God! Pray for them and hope the best for them. We cannot change the attitude of others or make them answer us, return a call or email, it is their prerogative, it is fine. they have to live with their actions.  I will continue to be a person of good will, loving all, and enjoying this life, the beach, and all hoping for the best for all of God children! 



















 

Comments