Blessed at the Beach with So Many Dragonflies!

 


So many dragonflies at the beach today! I see them a lot in my yard too. Today I saw so many and got a few photos of them on this tall grass at the beach!  I love seeing them! I have heard it is a real blessing to see them! They have magical and miraculous powers! Dragonflies can mean healing, transformation, change, new self-awareness, dreams, power, success, happiness, wisdom, peace, harmony, etc. They say that a dragonfly can be a powerful spiritual messenger in this world and have the ability to bring great healing in times of need for people, what a wonderful thing, a gift from God! I feel so blessed always when I see them, I feel like they are God's messengers to bless us! The beach was so nice today! That water feels so good. So clean and clear and a joy to be in.  What a nice thought! The ocean water always feels like it has a lot of healing properties, I love going there to enjoy, pray, and be at peace! What a blessing from God today! 




















Comments