Blessed by God's Purpose for Me!

 


Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

-John 20:21

God has a plan for us! He wants us to have peace too! He has a purpose for each of us! All part of His great plan! He even wants us to serve as His disciples, to do His will, and be also like His son Jesus Christ! We have a job to do here on this Earth School! I loved the prayer from Joel Osteen today too, reminding us that this is God's World, not ours, we are put here for a purpose to do His will! We have a purpose in God's plan! Will we do what He wants? Will we let His will be done and surrender to Him? How can we infiltrate this world and God's people to do His will? All we can do is trust in God and let Him order our steps, do is will, and follow Him and let Him guide and instruct you! Can we submit to complete abandonment to God? The world is a crazy place, many people today have fallen to wicked ways, to evil, become slaves of the devil himself, we do not need to fall for that, take the high road, be upright, holy, saintly, Godly, do what is right always, be Christ-like no matter what, do what God wants us to do as part of His plan and your will be highly blessed and enjoy much peace! 



A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that this big world I live in is Your world. Thank You for calling me and sending me with a purpose to infiltrate this world and not to run away from it. I am trusting You to order my steps and to help me make a difference in this world. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”


















Comments