Blessed by the Perfect Peace from Jesus!

 

 I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace 
I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled 
or afraid. Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come 
back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy 
that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.

-John 14:27-28

What a gift from Jesus! His peace is perfect! Not like the peace from this world. All we can do is find trust in Jesus to give us His perfect peace from our Father in Heaven where Jesus is now. This is a nice Bible verse to be reminded of God's love for us and His perfect peace for us in Him! I read this Bible verse this morning and then went to the beach right after! It has been lovely all week. The beach here is such a blessing for peace from Jesus Christ!  I love the beach for my peace and prayer time, to connect with God! The beauty He gives us on this Earth and all of His love and peace is all I need. When the world gets you down and has you crazy, turn to God, let Jesus in, know His peace and love, as Jesus says in the Bible in John he is leaving us a gift, His perfect peace of mind and heart. We cannot live with anxiety or be afraid, we cannot let anything of this crazy world get us down as we have the peace of Jesus Christ from His own words in John 14, He will come back again to us. He is such a blessing in my life, I really am blessed with the perfect peace of Jesus Christ! 











































Comments