Blessed By So Many Unseen Miracles!

 


"Miracles are not always visible to the naked eye, but those who live by faith can see 
them clearly. Living by faith, rather than sight, enables you to see My Glory."

-Sarah Young in Book Jesus Calling

I love this quote above about the miracles of God! They are all around us! Every moment truly is a miracle!  We may not see them, but, by faith, they are all around us, we may not see them at all, it enables us to see all of God's glory just feeling them and recognizing them all around us!  I love this book by Sarah Young. She has several books about Jesus speaking using Bible verses. This is a nice one I read recently! I like on one of my news shows in the morning they always do a reading prayer from her book each day and read the Bible verse. I think this is nice to hear. We need to talk about God more, have faith, allow for religion to be shared and discussed, and recognize that God exists and His miracles are abound in our lives all the time.  Each breath we take is a miracle, the sun, the moon, the wind, rain, all miracles from God! Can you feel Him! He has a purpose for each of us! All part of His plan for this Earth School! It is a blessing from God to receive all these miracles each day from God in our lives!  The beach was a green flag beauty today, so so nice to enjoy from God above! 




















Comments