Grateful for a Peaceful Day and Calm Waters at the Beach!

 


It was a very peaceful day today! Very nice calm swimmable waters too! I so enjoyed it! I am blessed to live so close to the ocean and enjoy it so much! I have lived on the beach before and have lived close to it for the past 27 years now and I am so blessed to be able to enjoy the ocean and the blessed waters. It is so healing and feels so good! I love to go to the beach and pray and be at peace with my Maker. God has given me a blessed life, I have had so many wonderful opportunities in my life, so many, life having great parents and growing up in the country in Upstate New York, going to college, being a teacher, travelling and living overseas in Mexico and Colombia, being a professor and having so many wonderful students over the years. I love our new house, where we live, and the peace and quiet here. Vero Beach area and Indian River is a wonderful place to live. Thank you God for all your have given me today and in the past, I look forward to the future and always being grateful for all your blessings bestowed on me daily. I am blessed! 





Comments