Saturday Feel Goods!



It is a nice feeling when you can be at peace knowing you are getting things done, cleaning, laundry, cutting the grass, making all around the house look nice, doing the chores.  It is a nice feeling to feel good when you have the laundry done and it is hanging in the sun and wind, when you have a nice clean house, I even mowed the whole lawn, it looks so nice. It had finally rained a lot and grew, I hadn't had to mow the law in almost six months. Today we go a lot done, now making lunch a good healthy lunch with tuna, veggies, and rice. We can take a nap, go to the church, and maybe even to the gym. Maybe we can squeeze in Bob Evans. We are blessed today, at home, at peace, doing all our chores, feeling good, connected to God, and having God in our hearts. It is a blessing to be tired working so hard. It is nice to know that God knows my heart, that he knows my deeds, hard work, and perseverance like it says in Revelations.  Thank you God for giving me the inner and outer strength to do all and your will be done always in my life.  Feeling so blessed this Saturday! 



























Comments