Thursday Beach Blessings! I Even Saw Some Dolphins Today!

 


What a beautiful beach day! It was spectacular! So so nice! The water was calm and so swimmable. Plus I saw many dolphins in the water, they swam in the same area for a while. You can always tell them apart from sharks as they have a curve to their swim when they come out of the water. It was so nice to see them as I haven't seen any in a while or up here in Indian River. You may be able to see some of them in the photos below if you enlarge them some. It is nice to be up here and enjoy the beach and ocean water. I love that there are fewer people and it is so peaceful and quiet here. I hope it is nice tomorrow too! Feeling so so blessed by this wonderful beach that brings me so much peace in my life! God is great! 









Comments