Another Week of Beach Blessings this Summer!

 


What a week! The beach has been so wonderful every single day this week! What a blessing! Thank you God for this wonderful beach community and so many choices for going to the beach. It has been so nice, green flags many days! So swimmable and clean! Yesterday I went down to the Audubon House in South Vero, they are giving away some trees, so I got some for our house which was nice. It was a nice place, a little bit of a drive. I went to South Beach after, it is a wide open beach, green flag, so so nice. The other days in Wabasso or Golden Sands, it really has been so nice this week with many blessings from God. It has been so hot, 97 yesterday, 94 today, in the 90's now for a week or two and little rain, we need some rain! Praying to God for that. Otherwise, I am enjoying my third week of vacations and time off to enjoy the beach and our country home, with lots of peace and tranquility. God has been so good to us! I feel so blessed, who wouldn't being at the beach! God is with us! 









Beautiful arbor to walk to the beach from the parking at this Beach at South Beach in Vero Beach!




I saw this cute crab at the beach too, he didn't even run from me! 



Comments