Blessed Each Day By All of God's Miracles!

 


“But if I were you, I would appeal to God;
I would lay my cause before Him.
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted."

-Job 5:8-9

God is great! He performs miracles! What a glorious thing! We forget about all the good things God brings to us, daily! Today, the beach was so beautiful, so swimmable, so clean and soothing! We all have so many miracles in our lives. Our spouses, our jobs, our parents, siblings, success in our career or with a passion we have. We can all be grateful for miracles in our lives, we can find them each day, that extra rain for our lawn, that bonus at work of $1000, a free gift card from Amazon to buy a new bird bath and lawn mower. Even my freebees at CVS today some melatonin and nail file.  The list is endless! I am so grateful for my life, my spouse, my parents, siblings, education, job, and all I have been able to do in life. So so blessed for so much! Plus my faith! I love my religion, church, Father Nick, and my relationship with God and my family to make God the center of our lives which is so important! So so blessed by all of God's miracles each day! 

Today at the beach! What a blessing and miracle! 
























Comments

Popular Posts