Blessed By My Guardian God Who is Always Watching Over Me!



The Lord will keep you from all harm--He will 
watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your 
coming and going both now and forevermore. 

-Psalm 121:7-8

God is watching over me! He always has, even since I was a little kid when I fell from a 2nd story floor on to a cement floor. I lived and I was only a few years old. God keep saving me, protecting me, looking out for me, and curing me of so many issues over the years. He is my guardian! Watching out for me always, I feel so blessed for that! I see and feel it, and know that it is God who is watching out for me always. He protects me a lot! Joel Osteen had a nice prayer and Bible verse above about this today in his daily prayer he emails, I thought this was very nice. I agree and do feel so blessed that God is always looking out for me and protecting me! He is my guardian angel always watching out for me! So so blessed! 




                                      A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that You are my Guardian God who watches over my life and puts a hedge of protection around me. Thank You that I am not at the mercy of anyone else or a disease or any situation I may be struggling with. I declare that no weapon formed against me will prosper. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”









Comments