Green Flag Day Blessed at the Beach!

 


God is great! Glory be to His name! What a peaceful and lovely week! Green flag day beach weather and water. Beautiful colors! Clean, calm, and clear! I love the ocean here!  God has been performing so many miracles this week! Now if we could just get a little more rain! In His timing and will I know! I have to tank God daily for all the goodness in my life! We had a nice lunch at Ay Jalisco yesterday too, their food is so good! We got our three gym workouts in and have had peaceful and calm days. We have to both go back to work soon, but are enjoying these beautiful Florida days! The water seems cooler this year and now, so maybe that will prevent bad hurricanes and storms this season. We just need a little more rain. I do feel so blessed and want to always remain positive and hopeful in knowing God is in control, He is great, and has great things in store for my life, thus far, amazing! So so blessed by God! 










Comments