Blessed as I Keep My Eyes Fixed on Jesus!

 


 Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he 
endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

-Hebrews 12:2

I love this Bible verse! I saw it this morning during my prayer readings! What a blessing to remember always to keep your eyes fixed on Jesus! Find refuge in God always! Know His will be done and is the best for you! I think it is important daily to count your blessings, thank God for all in your life. Be grateful and count your blessings! Also as part of your prayer, find refuge in Jesus, say, "Jesus I trust in you!" Like it says in the Divine Mercy prayer. We need to always trust in the Lord! Keeping our eyes always on Him and knowing He will take care of us! He will make it all right! His will be done which is for the best in my life right now. He knows what is best for me always! I have faith in the Lord to always be there for me and to get me through anything, He always does! What a blessing! I am thankful for Jesus Christ in my Life! 























Comments