Blessed by the Beaches Here in Florida!

 


I feel so blessed by the beaches here in Florida! I have enjoyed many here on the east coast and some on the west and panhandle as well. Florida has the best beaches! I thank God daily for my beach life and prayer time each day at the beach! I had a wonderful day today. All week! The water is rougher now, it has gotten stronger, it always does come fall and winter. Summer is always the best time for calm and green flag days. I took this photo a few years ago at Phipps Ocean Park in Palm Beach when I lived down that way. I love the movements in the water and the greenery! What a shot! It showed up today on my Google Photos as a reminder. It looks so nice, the colors of the water and greenery. I am blessed by God in so many ways. The beach is one of them and I am so grateful and thankful to God for sharing all His beauty with me in this life here! Beach blessed! 




Comments