Blessed By Everyday Miracles in My Life from God!

 


All of life is a miracle! I now turned 59 today! Another miracle! My life has been a miracle! So many to even mention or think about! God has played a major role in all I have been able to do and continue to do! It is an amazement to even think about all! My mother thought I would die of a fall when I was a baby only a few years old. I never spoke until I was like 5 going to Kindergarten. So many miracles, so many obstacles, so much to overcome and surpass, I continue to do it. Not always easy, but with my faith in God, it helps me the most. I liked this quote it was in my book for today's date, my birthday, September 3rd, so I think I would share it as it is so true. It is all a miracle and continues to be so and I am more blessed for it! Thank you God for all you have done for me in my life and continue to do. Thank you for making me into the person you want me to be for this mission of yours here on this Earth School! Thank you for all the birthdays dear Lord!  I am blessed by your miracles dear Lord! 
















Comments