Blessed by God's Help Always, Reminded in Isaiah's Writings in the Bible!

 

¶ For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  He is near that ajustifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let Him come near to me.

-Isaiah 50:7-8

I always love the Bible verses from Isaiah! Some of my favorite writings in the Bible in the Old Testament. Isaiah's writings are some of the most inspirational writings in all of the Bible I think. They always touch me greatly! This one is another nice reminder. God's help is always there, we do not need to be put to shame when we turn to Him, we know He will always bless us and help us through anything in life. We never need to worry about what others think or do or commit against you, God is on our side when we live by His will. When we believe in, trust in, and have faith in God we never have to worry about anything as God is our help always, He is always there for us! We are more blessed when we realize how great our God is! Thank you God for all your help and blessings in my life! 































Comments