Blessed By a Good God Who is Always Making Me Stronger!



 These are the nations that the LORD left in the land to test those Israelites who had not experienced the wars of Canaan. He did this to teach warfare to generations of Israelites who had no experience in battle.

-Judges 3:1–2


Joel Osteen had this nice Bible verse and prayer today in his email he sent me!  See below! I really liked the reminder that God is always making us stronger, he gives us experiences that can help us to be stronger and better people. He is always taking me to higher levels. Like his prayers says, Thank You that You are building strength and fortitude in me to prepare me for the future! Amen I say! God is so great! So good in my life. I am blessed! He is crowning me with so much goodness and helping me to fight my battles and teach me warfare like he did in Canaan. He continues to teach us like He did the Israelites. What a wonderful God we have! I am blessed and thankful for this! 


A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You purposefully allow obstacles and problems to come against me for my own good. Thank You that You are building strength and fortitude in me to prepare me for the future. I believe that it is serving Your plan as I walk through it and grow through it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”“Father, thank You that You have a crown for me, that You’re taking me higher step by step. Thank You that as I make it my daily business to serve others faithfully, You are leading me to my destiny. I believe that You will give me opportunities like I’ve never seen. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”









Comments