Blessed by Many Spiritual Encounters in Life! Praise the Lord!

 


I saw this image above yesterday driving back from the beach! Amazing, as if God was coming down from the Heavens, they were opening up! I am blessed all my life to have a calling toward God, toward Jesus, toward all spirituality! From a very young age, I felt Him, I have always felt close to God, I love my faith and religion! I love it so much! God is great! Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for all human beings! I only put God on a throne! Never man or humans on a pedestal. I do not believe in monarchs or kings and queens, we are all really royalty of our King and Savior Jesus Christ! He is the true living king! I will praise Him always and have loyalty to Him alone. The beach has been rougher the past few days, but still enjoyable. Today it was too rainy in the afternoon after my class.  I still enjoy it all I can and find so much peace and prayer time at the beach, feeling God present always. I am blessed to always be inspired and filled with the Holy Spirit in life! Thank you God!  This morning I was listening to  prayer and lecture of the day my spouse listens to in Spanish each day, it inspired me to create a small short prayer as it was talking about having the Holy Spirit. I want to try to say it each day and will share it here:

Fill us with the Holy Spirit Lord, with joy, good health, hope, and peace. In the Name of Jesus. Amen. 











Comments

Popular Posts