I Witnessed Another Miracle Today! What a Kitty Blessing!

 


I witnessed a miracle today! We saw a little kitten in the middle of the road on US1 here in Vero Beach, cars were flying by. Thankfully, the car in front of me stopped quickly to rescue this cute kitten, we all stopped and she got out and picked it up off the road, a big truck had just run over by it, but did not run over it. It was a miracle that this baby was saved. I am not sure how she got in the road and where her mother was, but it is always sad to see animals in such danger of dying. Many years ago, I saw a kitten in the middle of US1 in Lake Worth where I lived at the time, I had to stop all traffic as I was walking, and I grabbed the kitten out of the road and took her home. She was my best house cat for almost 20 years. Esperanza. I miss her so as we lost here about 7 years ago. I had two cats, they loved each other and played so much, raised together, but not siblings, but good cats, one died at 13 of feline leukemia. I love cats! When I saw this kitty in the road today, it made me so nervous. I am so glad that lady stopped in front of me and saw what was going on and rescued this little angel. Cats are angels often times, real miracles in the lives of their owners, they bring so much love into your lives. I always say that about pets, they bring so much unconditional love. I blessed the lady and kitten today as we passed by giving thanks to God that she was able to save the kitten from death in the middle of the road. It is always sad to see dead animals in the road. I love cats! Now it is making me think about maybe I should get another one. I just wanted to share this wonderful miracle today and say thank you to the quick thinking of the lady in the car ahead of me to save that baby kitten, a real miracle. God bless you all always! 























































Comments