Listen, Love, Pray: Blessed by a Nice Message Today! We All Need to Be Disciples for Christ!

 


I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you 
with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

-Ephesians 3:16


I saw these nice thoughts and Bible verse on this car today when we were walking out of the gym. They even had the number 51, my favorite number! Anyway, I thought it was all very nice. A good reminder for all of us to listen more, to love more, and to pray more. Our world, our people, our communities need this today! I thought that under the cross it had this nice Bible verse too, which is a nice blessing to pray and wish upon anyone else. How kind! How nice! If we could all be this way and think this way about others! Very very nice, so nice to see and what a blessing! I pray this person has a long, healthy, and peaceful life here on Earth evangelizing and reaching many to save them and bring them into Heaven. That should be the goal of all of us here, to be disciples for Jesus. What a blessing! 




Comments