The Rosary Miracle!

 




Saying the rosary brings a lot of peace! Even miracles! I have my own testimony for my own rosary miracle from this week with Hurricane Ian coming. My spouse knew I was tense and uptight with the hurricane coming. We  tried to be ready and put up shutters and do all the prep. The forecasts this time were bad, really off, they kept saying it was going north, when it kept coming closer and closer to us. I was nervous and the wind was strong. It was making me even more uptight and I didn't know if I could go to sleep. My spouse said to say a rosary and it would help. It did, it was a miracle, but I said a full rosary, it was Thursday so, I said the Luminous Mysteries, or Mysteries of the Light, they are some of the most beautiful  ones of the rosary, only on Thursdays, anyway, I sad the rosary and then put it under my pillow. I used the rosary that came from Jerusalem that my spouses aunt brought back. I fell to sleep quickly and did not wake or hear more noise or wind for a long time, I was at peace and could sleep. What a miracle! A rosary miracle! I really believe in miracles, and I know that many have reported them saying the rosary. Mine is another testament that saying rosaries work and can bring miracles, as it did for me during a very scary night. I wanted to share this experience as I really believe in God and His miracles when we do His will. Thankfully, although the hurricane was strong and scary, close to us, we didn't have too much damage, only some plants, God is great! He brings peace to you, when you put your trust in Him! Saying the rosary too can bring so much peace and even miracles! Now you know of another miracle as it relates to saying the Holy Rosary! So so blessed! 
 










































Comments