Blessed by God's Faith Which Helps Me Get Through this Earth School!


Once you have faith you realize that nothing else really matters. 

-Monica, from Touched by an Angel

It is all about faith! Nothing else does matter! I so agree! When we focus on God, make our lives God-centered and live by His commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ and know that when we live this way and know we are going to Heaven and spending eternity with Jesus Christ and have no doubt about it! That is faith! Trusting in the will of God! Asking God to direct our steps and lead us at all times. I love these quotes about faith, I heard the one today from Monica on Touched By an Angel, it really resonated with me. I am grateful and feel very blessed that each day I feel my faith is being increased with all that happens in my life, reflection, and God bringing all to fruition. Faith is an ongoing process, we are constantly building our faith and so much either helps or hurts! Trusting in God never hurts! 

































Comments