Blessed that God is Directing My Every Step, I Trust in Him, Let His Will Always Be Done in My Life!

 


“The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. 
Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand. ”

-Psalm 37:23-24

I love this Bible verse so much! It is one of my favorites that I think about each day and remind myself of. I want God to direct my life and every step. I am turning it all over to Him! I trust in Him! I am recognizing that always His will be done in my life! He loves me so much! He is the only one I can really truly ever trust. As humans will always disappoint, but God never will! I want Him to direct my step and lead me, guide me, do what is His will for my life! I am more blessed when I allow Him to direct my steps! WE are more blessed in life when we turn our lives over to God, abandon ourselves to Him and allow Him to direct all our steps! 





























Comments