Blessed Trusting in the Lord, God is My Health, He is Nourishment to My Bones!






Do not be wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD and shun evil. This 
will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. 

-Proverbs 3: 7-8

I love this quote! I saw it on the My Yahoo Prayer for the day from the Bible! It was so nice! It is a great reminder that we are more wise when we trust in God alone! We all need to shun evil! Turn from sin and be good people. When we live without sin and follow God's commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ, we can live sinless, without shame, regret, or a stain. then you do not have to live with guilt and it all brings good health and nourishment to your body and life. This Bible verse makes a lot of sense. God has put together a really wonderful guide for us humans on Earth to live by. Everyday I have to count my blessings for my life and for God to work in me, to bless me, to teach me, to guide me, to lead me, these Bible verses just reassure me how great and wise our God is! So so blessed! 































Comments