So Blessed to Be Rescued By God, He Always Keeps Me Safe!

 


Many hardships and perplexing circumstances confront the righteous, 
but the Lord rescues him from them all.

-Psalm 34:19

I received this nice Bible verse and prayer from Joel Osteen today! I love this reminder that God is always watching over me. I have had my share of hardships and cross to bear, but God is so good to me, He always has since I was born. I should have died as a toddler and He saved me. He got me through so much! So many miracles in my life! We are still confronted with many perplexing circumstances, but I trust in God, have faith in Him, and know he will look after me and protect me. I let Him direct my steps, accept His will be done, and not try so hard, knowing God is for me! He will never forsake me. So so blessed yesterday, today, and tomorrow! So much peace with God!  God is great! 




This was a nice prayer from Joel Osteen today that came in the email with the above Bible verse. Very very nice!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that no matter what hardship or trouble I face, I can stay in peace knowing that You will rescue me from them all. Thank You that You are right here with me in the challenge. I declare that I am coming out of it stronger and ready for the next level You are taking me to. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”









Comments