So Blessed to Have God in My House and Life!


Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord.

-Psalm 23:6

This was one of the prayer verses I read this morning! Very nice reminder! We need God in our lives! Reading the Bible and praying to God is so critical to be at peace in life! God wants to know us! Although the world may be a crazy place and so many are without God today, we need to know of God's unfailing love for us. We are more blessed when we live a life with God, knowing where we are going, being people of faith. With God in our lives and homes, we cannot go wrong and we can have much more peace while we are here on this Earth School. This is not our home! We are going home to the Lord someday in Heaven to spend eternity with Him, that is the real blessing! 




















 



Comments