Blessed that Jesus Christ is My Preferred Cordial of Comfort!


There is no cordial of comfort, like that which is poured from the bottle of Scripture. 

⏤ Charles Spurgeon

I saw this quote today in my Mornings with God App, so so true, I feel this way that I am lucky not to have addiction problems needing drugs, alcohol, smoking, or any other vice. I can go without a drink or anything, all I need is God in my life. He is my preferred cordial and He comforts me. God is all I need and I am thankful and blessed for this. The Bible and God is all I need in my life! We all need God, but today most live or try to live without Him and that is why we have so many problems today in our world. Our leaders and elected, most of the powers that be are far from God and His teachings, they have become greedy, selfish, self-serving, and commit fraud and are corrupt, doing anything for money, power, and control of all. It is sad to see. All we can do is pray and try to live by the Ten Commandments of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible the best we can and be people of goodwill. Try to make God our only cordial and not let other vices take us away from what is most important in this life, to get into Heaven and spend eternity in Heaven with Jesus Christ, that is why I want my preferred bottle to be Scripture and God too! 




























Comments