Blessed to Find Myself at the Sea!

 


It is always ourselves we find in the sea.
-E.E. Cummings

I love the sea! I go to the ocean almost every single day. I lived by the ocean for a few years, and still live very close. I love the beach! I took all of these photos, they are mine from going to the beach. It is my peace time and my prayer time, my time with God! My time with God to pray and know myself as E. E. Cummings says. How nice! I love taking photos most days at the beach. Today was so nice! I love seeing the sandpipers a lot! They are my favorite how they scurry about the sand. So cute! God gave us a glimpse into Heaven when He gave us the sea to enjoy! It is my prayer time and peace time, my healing time, I love the salt water, waves, and soothing of the ocean waters, it just does it for me. Thank you God! The sea really is such a blessing to me! 






Comments