Blessed to Have Such a Great God!

 


“Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.”

-Psalms 105:1

I saw this Bible verse on My Yahoo page today, I love it! It is so true! God is so great! He has done so much in my life, I could never do it all without Him! I almost died as a child falling from a second floor onto a cement floor as a toddler, God saved me. I passed high school, although I never really tried. I was able to go to college and even got several degrees, an AA, BS, MA, and a PHD. The professors believed in me and let me enter the program and I did the Ph. D. in three years. I had great support from friends and professors, and was able to do so well. I was able to teach now for 35 years, 27 at my university as a professor. I have been able to publish a book, some book chapters, and over 90 peer-reviewed papers. I have also been cited by others almost 2300 times.  I have had a blessed life, then even being able to marry my spouse after being separated for many years in different countries, now we have known each other 24 years and married 8+ and live together in Florida, God made it all possible, I do not think it all would have happened without God, He has done it in my life and I am forever grateful for all God continues to do in my life. We have a great God, He loves us so much! We all need to awaken our great faith in Him and know He is always there for us! Believe in Him! He will get you through all. He loves us so much. He wants to know us. He wants to be part of our lives. We can trust in Him and know He will get us through this Earth School prepare us and here, so that we can then spend eternity in Heaven with Him forever! What a wonderful thing! My Lord and King I give you thanks and praise you forever! 



























Comments