Blessed to Not Be Anxious as I Accept the Will of God Always in My Life: His Grace is Ever Sufficient!

 

I am no longer anxious about anything, as I realize the Lord is able to carry out His will and His will is mine. It makes no matter where He places me, or how. That is rather for Him to consider than for me; for in the easiest positions, He must give me His grace; and in the most difficult, His grace is ever sufficient

⏤ Hudson Taylor

What a powerful quote today! We sure do have a great God who loves us so much! He only asks us to follow His commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ! That is it! Why are so many people not willing to do the will of God? I know when we turn over all the worry, trust in God, and accept His will be done in our lives. We need God, we need to turn it all over to Him, and we need to let His will be done in our lives. When we do, we can have His peace and grace and that is all we need to deal with all here on this Earth School.  What a blessing that we have God to turn to in our lives! His grace is ever so sufficient for us! 


























Comments

Popular Posts