Blessed with Calmer Waters to Start the New Week and So Much Peace!

 


A lot of interesting clouds today! Nice sunset too! The beach waters were calmer today, nice to swim and enjoy all! Not many people. It is cold going in as the air was only about 73 degrees, but still nice, the water is likely warmer than the air. It is supposed to be cooler the next few days. I feel so blessed to have a lot of peace as I start another week. Back to work with lots of grading, only a few more weeks left and then on vacation for a few weeks during the holidays. We had such a peaceful Thanksgiving holiday and weekend. Now to start a new week with more peace, God is so great to us! I want to praise God each day as I have so much to be thankful for in my life with so many blessings from above! The ocean water always helps too, and I feel so much better! Thank you God for your continued goodness in my life! 













Comments