My Power and My Strength, My Everything Comes from God!

 


Otherwise, you may say in your heart, ‘My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.’  But you shall remember [with profound respect] the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore (solemnly promised) to your fathers, as it is this day.

-Deuteronomy 8:17-18

We all need to learn to be humble and not prideful! We need to remember that God is the one who brings me my wealth and success, it is not done only by myself. He gives us the power and wealth! He gave us this covenant a long time ago. His promises are so great! We need to know we cannot do anything without God. During this time of thanks, we need to give great thanks to God for all He gives us! So so blessed by my Heavenly Father! 
























Comments