So Much Peace from God Even on a Gloomy and Rainy Day/Week!

 


So many groups of pelicans flying south today at the beach! It has been very rainy and cloudy the past few day, so gloomy! But God is great and has lifted my Spirits nonetheless with such nice times at the beach the past few days. I have really been enjoying it. Today I went to the one farther north, no one was there for the longest time, I loved it, the beach was nice and I was able to pray and splash around in the water. It was about 74 degrees, not bad. Just cloud and a few sprinkles, but hardly any. I saw so many pelicans today, they fly in a v format, all headed south. I guess they are like the snowbirds, I am starting to see a lot of them here too.  I saw some of my favorites, the sandpipers too. I love going to the beach each day to pray and spend time with my Father in Heaven. It brings me peace, as this world and Earth School really doesn't do a lot for me, all the greed, corruption, fraud, mediocrity,  and evil from our elected and government and powers that be, when you dwell on and think about all the dysfunction and bad, it can be depressing, we just need to find refuge in God and find joy in Him alone, letting Him feed you, lead you, instruct, and guide you, accepting His will be done and praying for peace and His Holy Spirit to come upon you and be within you always. So blessed when I focus on God alone! We have had a blessed day, in anticipation of Thanksgiving, we even made a homemade pumpkin pie and some cranberry sauce. Tomorrow the turkey and a few sides and then the mash potatoes on Thursday for a nice meal. God is so good to me. I am so blessed and all I can say is thank you God for this peace from You! 
















Comments