Grateful for God's Peace in My Life, His Blessings Are All That Matter!

 


Another week of blessings from God, so much peace from my Lord and Savior! I am so grateful! Peace in our lives is one of the most important things we can ask for while here on this Earth School! God's blessings are all that matter! More than all the money or gold in the world. God's peace! He has been so good to me in my life! So much peace and so much love helping me all the way as far back as I can remember as a person. And then what my mother told me before then. He is my way maker, my miracle workers, He is my everything! I am so grateful that my parents brought me up to know God and love Jesus Christ! That they brought us to church each week, that they taught us how to pray, and to be good people as great models for us as parents. That is so key today. I am so blessed in my life, job, marriage, family, home, religion, and all, each day I am able to celebrate this and I am so grateful! My photos speak for themselves explaining all I see and experience, I am so grateful for all I am able to see and do here on this Earth School, but I know there is a better place, this is not home, I am going home some day, to spend eternity in Heaven with Jesus! That is what really matters, His blessings are all that matter! Thank you God! 














Comments