Miracles Are All Around Us! My Godmother Told Me of One in Her Christmas Card Today!

 


Miracles at Christmas time! I have received three Christmas cards now! So nice! My Godmother Nancy sent me one today and told of a miracle, a blessing, a saving grace of God. She prays a lot too, like me. We are both Catholic. She is my dad's cousin and introduced my father to my mother as she worked with my mom at the telephone company. Thanks to her, I am here now! She has always been a nice lady, quiet, shy, and timid, but so sweet. A very loving Godmother, and have been in touch more now as I am older. She sent a Christmas card today and told of a miracle of saving grace from God when her and her son were driving to her son's grandson's 12th birthday, he is her great grandmother. As they drove, a big branch fell in front of them and it the hood and caused a flat tire and some damage, but no one was hurt or any serious damage, by the grace of God they are all well. My Godmother is like 86 years old now, but still so healthy. I told her I keep her in my prayers. We pray a lot and God is looking out for us!  Prayer is so powerful! He is a miracle worker, a way maker, He is my God and Savior and I am so blessed, and then to have a nice Godmother like Nancy. Miracles abound now at Christmas time! 


My sister-in law and brother sent me this card, she loves horses, and my mother loved cardinals. Very very pretty! 






Comments