Another Day of Blessings! Just So Much Peace!

 


What a day of peace and blessings! The beach was so nice today and I saw so many birds today. I got this one flying by as I came down to the beach. Two seagulls sat by me all the time I was at the beach, they squawked so much, but it was as if they wanted to be by me and be friends. I never knew that their mouths are orange inside, not the same color as our mouths. The water is cooler now, but still was nice and fairly calm. I have had a peaceful day and week. My students are all calm and happy working away. Not too many work emails either which is nice. Working on an article and a virtual conference coming up soon, but luckily it is very peaceful. We went to Ay Jalisco again today for lunch, they have the best food. I am so thankful to God for such a nice life and so much peace. I pray for it and He delivers and I am so grateful for that! So so blessed! 












Comments