Better to Be Poor, Wise, With Integrity and Knowing the Value of Things, Than a Fool Who is Dishonest with Perverse Lips!

 

Better is the poor man who walks in his integrity than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. Wise people know the relative value of things.

– Proverbs 19:1

I saw this Bible verse today in Proverbs, part of My Yahoo prayer verse. It resonated again, we need to be wise people, with integrity, knowing the value of things, even if that makes us poor. It is better to be poor than someone who lies, is dishonest, a fool and uses perverse talk, or has become a slave to the devil. What type of person do we want to be known to be? When we die, do we want people to say they were wise and had integrity, and did not le or act like a fool, or speak ill of others or speak perversely.  We see a lot of people today, mostly the elected, government, and so called leaders who have a lot of lies and crooked speech. It is hard to trust our government, elected, or so called leaders today. We need to realize that we need to learn to only trust in God, humans lie, and those that seek power, fame, money, and all they usually lie, deceive, and cannot be trusted. It has been proven time and time again in all humanity in so many millennium now. We just need to be examples. Be more like Jesus the best we can. Arch Bishop Vigano talks a lot about this too, we just need to be good examples, trust in God, be examples and Christ-like, it is a challenge now, but that is all we can do in a world that is broken, deceptive, fraudulent, corrupted, and mediocre now. I love my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and my church, I do not put people and priest on a pedestal, only God! I know what is right and what is wrong, I do not need to follow a pack of wolves or join some club of slaves to satan. I can be for God and Jesus Christ. without falling prey to the fools who seek things of this world. I surrender to Jesus Christ my life, commend my soul to Him alone. This is not my home. My home is in Heaven with Jesus Christ to spend all of eternity with Him, my salvation is with Him, if I have to be poor, so be it, I will remain wise in Christ knowing what is most important in this life here on this Earth School! 


















































Comments