Bird Blessed These Days!

                                        

Robins and seagulls, so nice to see! This is the second Saturday in a row that I have seen this robin here in the tree next to my house. I had never seen a robin in Florida before until last weekend and today! I love Robins. I see them all the time in New York where I am from originally. I love seeing birds. My mother always loved birds a lot, so I think of her too! This seagull may be the same one who sat next to me the other day on the beach. It is funny how they come so close and seem to want to communicate with you. The robin too, she seemed out of place somewhat and did not seem spooked by me. I love seeing the birds and do feel blessed by God by their presence. God made so many beautiful creatures on this Earth, birds are one of them. It is nice they use a bird like a dove to represent the Holy Spirit too, the Holy Spirit is upon us always, the birds remind of too of this. I am blessed and grateful for that! God is great! 
















Comments