Blessed with a Playlist of Favorite Songs on My Drive Back from St. Augustine Yesterday on Christian Radio!

 

He Knows My Name By Francesca Battistelli pm God Tube


Speak Life By TobyMac on GodTube


One Thing Remains By Passion ft. Kristian Stanfill on GodTube



Who I Am By Ben Fuller on GodTube

God is so great! Yesterday as we drove back from St. Augustine I was bee bopping along as we drove. I listen to Christian radio, it was mostly 88.3FM (I think WAYFM) and they played all my favorite songs, a playlist of so many songs I love like the ones above! God was present in our drive! He was with us, kept us safe, and guided us back home safely to a home that was safely waiting for us. It was all a blessing! I am thankful and grateful to God for all! He knows my name! He loves me so much! He takes good care of me! I praise Him so! I am working this year like in the past, to speak life to all that is good, all that is God! God is so good to people who love and trust in Him! I am a child of the one true God, and God is in me. That is who I am! A child of God! So many songs that I love were played yesterday, one after another, all my favorites! God is so good!  One thing remains, His love never fails,  it never gives up, it never runs out on me! What a blessing, this new year is going to be great! God is on my side! I love Him so much for all His goodness in my life! Nothing but thanks and blessing, praising His name forever! Enjoy the songs! Let them guide you! 








Comments