More Beach Peace from God Today! What a Blessing!

 


More peace today from God! The beach was so lovely again today! So much peace! I love my beach time, my prayer time, my God time! It does so much for me each day! It brings me so much peace! I am so grateful for God for all His beauty on this Earth! The beach is one of those things, all of nature really! I do know that this world is not our world or final resting place. We are going Home, to Heaven with Him someday when we leave here, all my postings today connect! We must renunciate this world and all the desires, carnal, material, and any other and realize while there is beauty here from God, we are going to Heaven to even a more beautiful place to spend eternity with Jesus Christ in Heaven! IN the meantime Lord, help me to always do and accept your will be done in my life, live by your commandments and teachings, and be a person of goodwill while here and enjoy the beauty of your beach and this Earth School! 










Comments