More Beach Peace This Morning! So so Blessed!

 


I so enjoyed sitting on the beach today, on the sand right next to the water. I said all my prayers and enjoyed it all so much! The water was nice too. I went all the way in. It was a little rough, but not that bad. What a blessing today to enjoy this beach! God is so good to me in my life. To live and enjoy this beach each day! The water was so clean and refreshing. The sky was so blue, the water too, nice photos and views today. Some nice people too. I feel blessed each day to enjoy this beach that God gave us, He is so good to me in my life! I really have been blessed and love God so much and thank and praise Him for all in my life. I am so glad He keeps calling me to be close to Him, to enjoy His peace, to be blessed by Him! He is my God and Savior! 












Comments

Popular Posts