Peace from God Just Keeps Coming My Way!

 


Peace from God! What a blessing! The beach was quite nice today! Not too rough and so enjoyable. I like getting there a little later too, so less people. Lots of birds and God's critters! It has been a very peaceful 2023 so far. I cannot believe January is almost over! It sure is flying by! I am grateful to God for my life, my spouse, my family, my career and job, my students, writing, and all I have been able to do. Praying so much and staying focused on God and in His refuge. It helps so much for the peace too! I am convinced you cannot stray from God and need to stay in Spirit always, always praying, counting your blessings, and praising His name. It helps with all. It is good to have a grateful attitude! Thank you God for all the peace in my life! One makes it with the help of God to have all the peace in the world! I saw an interesting light with colors when I was driving back from the beach. Another sign from God I think! So so blessed! So so grateful! So much peace! Thank you Lord! 















Comments