Another Day to Thank God for this Beach and Day! So so Blessed!

                                                         

I am counting my blessings again today! What a day! The beach was absolutely phenomenal. So calm and swimmable. So pretty. Just beautiful. Not many people and really enjoyable. I so enjoyed it and my prayers and time at the beach today! What a blessing from God! My whole day has been wonderful. We went for a mass/prayer service at church for Ash Wednesday and then had lunch at my favorite restaurant, Ay Jalisco. It was all so good. I did all my work, watched my soap, took a little nap, and then got to come here to the beach and enjoy all! I am so grateful, so thankful for God each day as He gives me so much peace and love, this beach is proof of it. A real glimpse of Heaven here on Earth for me to enjoy! What a blessing! I have a truly blessed life. God has been so good to me in my life. He has given me a wonderful childhood, family, upbringing, college, work, career, travels, overseas living, a Christian spouse, and now so peace here in the country where we live to be able to enjoy this beach each day! Thank you God for my life! Let me do Your will, serve Your purpose for the good of Your plan! 














Comments