Another Glimpse of Heaven at the Beach Today! God's Miraculous Blessings are Upon Me!

 

Another glimpse of Heaven day at the beach today! God is so good to me! What a lovely day! The beach was so nice and calm today, so beautiful. The ocean water is warm enough to really enjoy it and all the nice birds, I love seeing the sandpipers, the seagulls are nice too, but they make a lot of noise, like the kids and loud mouths sometimes. The beach at Golden Sands did not have many people today, which was nice. It was so calm and swimmable, so lovely. I love the feel of ocean water on my body, it feels so medicinal and I always feel it is healing and therapeutic. God is so good to us! I love going and saying all my prayers and being with God! The beach is my peace time, my prayer time, my ocean and saltwater time to be at pace and prayer. I am so grateful for another day of peace at the beach, God giving me another glimpse of Heaven, I love my time with Him and this beach, I feel so very blessed in my life! 















Comments