Beach Blessed and Filled with the Holy Spirit!

 


Thankful that I have been able to enjoy the beach the past few days! It is a little cooler here, but it is February anyway. The water is not bad, a little rough today, but there will be brighter days, the summer is always calm and green flag, it will get better. I so enjoy the birds, the water, the air, clouds, sun, and waves. God is so good to me in my life! I love going to the beach, it is part of God's Heaven, a glimpse for us! I love going to pray and to fill myself with the Holy Spirit, refilling me, energizing me, renewing me in Christ to be at peace and have God first to get through this Earth School and all of its trials. God is so good, when we look for His goodness. I see and feel it here! I am so blessed by the beach, by God, by my upbringing and family, my faith and religion. I am grateful my parents raised me to know Jesus Christ and to meet a spouse who is equally in love with God! I cannot ask for anything more, we look to the day when we are in Heaven with Jesus and all my loved ones, but until that day, I will enjoy my little glimpse of Heaven here on Earth at the beach! 














Comments

Popular Posts