Beach Blessed This Monday! Cool, But Still So Much Peace and Sun!

 


It was only like 70 degrees today, cool out. The beach was lovely though. Nice sun, good water, and so much peace! I said all my prayers and so enjoyed the beach. There were not many people and it was very nice! I went in twice and said all my prayers. I saw some cute birds, like the seagulls and sandpipers. I love coming here to pray and be at peace. God is so good to me, day after day, week after week, it just keeps getting better with so much peace! So filled with God. I love my God, He loves me so much, He has so much love, mercy, and forgiveness for me. He leads, guides, instructs me in my life and I will always accept His will be done in my life! This is what He does for me! What a blessing! I am grateful and blessed! 










Comments