God is Still Working Miracles in My Life, Bringing Me from to Glory to Glory! He is Extravagant with Me!

 


This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you.

-2 Corinthians 9:10

God is so good to me! He has been very generous with me and in my life! More than I can ever expect! He just keeps giving and making things work out for me, His favor over my life is never ending! What a blessing! Joel Osteen sent a nice email prayer today. I really liked it, so wanted to include it. Joel said, "In Jesus’ first public miracle when He turned water into wine at the wedding in John 2, it would have been a great miracle if He had given them the same wine that had run out. We would be telling the story that God can restore, that when you run out, He can give you more. That’s good, but God is so loving that He doesn’t bring you out the same. He gives you the best wine. The best is simply something that you’ve never seen—favor, health, opportunity, finances, influence. The best is in front of you. After you see that best, then God will give you something better, a new best. That’s what it means when the Scripture says He’s taking you from glory to glory. In between those glories, there may be seasons when you feel as though you have nothing more to give—no more creativity, no more resources, no more options. It had to run out so you can see your next best. It’s all a part of God’s plan." I just keep trusting in Him! Not humans and their lies and disappointment. Trust in God alone, let His will be done in your life. Turn your life over to Him and He will bring you from glory to glory, miracles, and so much extravagant in my life! I am blessed and so grateful! 



A Prayer for Today by Joel Osteen

“Father, thank You for all the ways You provide for me every day. Thank You that when one of those provisions runs out, You are getting me in a position to increase me. I believe that You have something bigger, something better, something more rewarding up in front of me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”









Comments