Happy St. Valentine's Day! God Loves Us So Much! We Can Love Because of Him!

 


We love because he first loved us.

Or

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

-1 John 4:19

Happy St. Valentine's Day! Thank God for His love! We can love because of Him! He loved this world so much that He gave His only son for us and our sins. Please stop sinning! Please start loving! We will never perish and can have everlasting life in Heaven with Jesus if we love one another, follow His commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be people of goodwill! Thank God for His love! Thank God he brought me into this world with love, my parents, siblings, spouse, friends and loved ones and most importantly that I know God and have Him in my life! He brings so much peace to me! I am so grateful for that. I am blessed! Happy St. Valentine's Day!  
















































Comments