It Was a Week of Beach Blessings and I am so Grateful to God for all in My Life!

 


I am so grateful to God for such a blessed week! So nice at home, work, and out and about. The beach was lovely all week. Yesterday was most swimmable and enjoyable. They opened up the Golden Sands Beach again, so it was nice and not very many people, so I am grateful for that. God has been so good to me in my life. I love seeing all the birds, the seagulls are all over, and my favorites the sandpipers, so so cute. I pray everyday for my peace, and peace for our country and world. We have a lot of problems today, most due to selfishness, ego, and greed. We see so much corruption, fraud, and evil today. I pray daily for a change for the better. For more peace, less war, and less evil and selfish people who are self-serving and mediocre. We need quality, upright, godly people who, prayerful people and for all of us to turn to God. I am praying for that daily, and my own peace and salvation. God gave us Heaven here on Earth, but it seems like humans by their egos, self, selfishness, greed, and corruption ruin all of it. Please pray for a better world to save our peace, beach, and world! Thank you God for my peace! May it be shared with others for world peace! 











Comments