Jesus is Bigger, Jesus is Better! Love all of these Songs!

 

Matthew West: The God Who Stays, Truth Be Told, Me on Your Mind & More! | My Story Your Glory on TBN

I saw this on TBN today! I love all these songs! I have always liked the music of Matthew West! He sang one song around -30.25 here called Jesus is Better, I just loved that song! I thought at first he was saying Jesus is bigger, but it was better. Either way, Jesus is bigger and better than anyone else!  loved his song, Jesus is Better, his version is very good, I thought he was saying Jesus is bigger at first, either way, Jesus is bigger and better than anything we could ask for on this Earth School! He is all we need! I am so grateful for all these artists who sing so many songs of praise and glory to God, bringing us close to Him and helping us get through all the trials of this world and Earth School! Jesus is all we need, and with these songs as inspiration, we can get through. I love Christian music. I listen daily to Christian FM, KLove, and WayFM, they all do so much for me with this uplifting music! Enjoy his song Jesus is Better, you will love it and all the songs in this concert from Nashville. What a blessing from God! 

Comments